Word suggestions (25): Parallel, Parallelogram, Parallelism, Parallel circuit, Parallels desktop, Parallel lines, Parallels for mac, Parallel structure, Parallel play, Parallel parking, Parallel universe, Parallel economy, Parallel world pharmacy, Parallel wine bar, Parallel axis theorem, Parallel paradise, Parallel resistor calculator, Parallelism examples, Parallel meaning, Parallelogram area, Parallelepiped, Parallelogram shape, Parallelism definition, Parallel space, Parallel bars
[ˈperəˌlel] ✕ Play
- (of lines, planes, surfaces, or objects) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them:
- occurring or existing at the same time or in a similar way; corresponding:
- involving the simultaneous performance of operations.
- of or denoting electrical components or circuits connected to common points at each end, rather than one to another in sequence. The opposite of series
- a person or thing that is similar or analogous to another:
- a similarity or comparison:
- each of the imaginary parallel circles of constant latitude on the earth's surface.
- two parallel lines (‖) as a reference mark.
- (of something extending in a line) be side by side with (something extending in a line), always keeping the same distance:
- be similar or corresponding to (something):